$.repeat(group, interval ,runNow ,callback)
Description: Begin a sequential loop that is triggered by a given interval for a named thread group.
- group –
- a name of the thread group that this loop should be assigned to.
- Defaults to the empty string
- interval –
- the number of milliseconds between each trigger.
- runNow –
- whether to start the loop immediately for the first time.
- Defaults to
- callback –
- a method that is called once per loop iteration.
- All current iteration counts (from inner-most to outer-most loop) are passed as arguments.
The static $.unrepeat() allows to break repeat-loops started this way.