$.wait(group, deferred ,callback)
Description: Wait for a deferred object to resolve (jQuery, jQuery.Deferred, deferred jQuery chain, …) in a named thread group.
- group –
- a name of the thread group that this waiting should be assigned to.
- Defaults to the empty string
- deferred – any object with
- e.g. a jQuery selection, a jQuery.Deferred, or another deferred jQuery chain.
- callback –
- a method that is called once just before continuing the invocation chain.
The static $.unwait() allows to break wait states defined this way.